13 May 2007

cool, neglect


another blog. cool -- at th level of th system again. writing until I reach that interactive. through my fingers. stare into space. summer love

“ecomium” is kind of like standing on a riverbank, wondering. it’s practically. it’s like when
all this was inventd how we stopd talking
abt things & things went
inward. like standing on th’edge, inward

*
remember how you felt
when you said youd b there
but you didnt go. well,
really,
it was me that didnt go. I didnt go
for everyone. I was sitting in a bar. I stayd home to drink
& write. I was in
th backcountry. crouchd on a gravel bar swatting
moskeetos. in th’arms of a stripper. thinking
how designs. I spy

thinking abt media, but not of media. flashes. thinking
abt nature but not for nature

[ systems
are okay from behind. that is how a system feels
best

*

it is like cooley said

you dont have to raise your voice in print culture

so let us b quiet on our blogs. let us not
rattle th system. this is summer love. I like th shape of silence
itself. a woman sleeping on a binary
code. covering th main idea

No comments: