07 June 2007

my chemikiller pt 4



it’s as easy to imagine that we are th shadows of society

that form in th pain of

I want to go out tonight alone. miserable
fists, widow kiss, rise against, th stars turnd away
to look at you. strangers are so white & beautiful     ISM
                phantoms
phields
                I want to go out tonight alone on th
to look at you
in mascara rain, so depressd & so ded
following you in suburbia. did I ever tell you
                I feel
you
never let th welcome in. torn fashion face,
wet from rain
give me th strength to walk th stairs
to th children we’ll not have tonight                 never coming
coming home never coming home never coming home never ISM
home never coming home never coming home never coming ISM
never coming home never coming home never coming home ISM
coming home never coming home never coming home never ISM
 
why cant I scream

No comments: