04 August 2007

114

th lemons that are not for children. my best

shot is I will


sleep until september. I need a change

of scenery. high school was not

as easy as it sounds. one breath after another after


listening to enough graham parsons to kill a lover. guido

addd a little piece of history & we ate it w-

creme fraiche & chives. garden fresh stella -- "go there & have a pint

for me."


I can’t write fighting

these tomatos...

regrets? yea -- every single

day ( I’m not even

that sex-crazed -- th giver, th

clash [long distance callers make


long distance calls] are everything as usual

for th first time you feel again. I leave early b-c

I don’t want to be left. fighting one

on one ( wrap my arms around

her neck her neck -- th’arms I use I use to cut meat

& open wine. a place open until 3 a.m.


where I think I am laughing

blue

2 comments:

denielle said...

yeah, the one who leaves & the one who's left - i don't even think derrida could remedy that one.

love it when i read something and then have to kick myself for not thinking of writing it on my own.

Unknown said...

"Guido! Guido!!! Guido, get outta that garden!"